August 02, 2011

On my terrace.



I love to see how quickly everything starts to grow
and blossom now, especially the wildflowers are doing
very well; the lovely pinky purple flower is a cockle.
I try to collect as many seeds for next summer
but I can not resist buying new plants every time I'm
in the garden centre :^)
The blue palm is one of my latest purchases and also
the kangaroo paw.

Made some more photo's from the tower; love to see
how the light is changing all the time.







Buckwheat, corn flower, cockle and red clover.



One buckwheat seed



Goodnight & Sweet Dreams :^)

3 comments:

  1. Super mooi, de bloemen en de toren. Ik zou ook niet kunnen stoppen met naar die toren te kijken, hij is prachtig.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those three shots in the middle, a perfect combination. have a great summer Renilde!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah, a little bit of Australia on your balcony with that Kangaroo Paw! It may die off over winter, but should re-shoot next summer... fingers crossed that your package turns up xo

    ReplyDelete